Book Title: The Ultimate Healthy Dehydrator Cookbook : 150 Recipes to Make and Cook with Dehydrated Foods
Author: Tammy Gangloff
Format: Paperback | 220 pages
Publication Date: 12 Jul 2016
The Ultimate Healthy Dehydrator Cookbook is the first book of its kind that shows how to affordably build a pantry full of dried foods and make healthy dishes using them. Dehydrating is the perfect solution for those who want to make the most of their garden's output, create unprocessed snacks, and prepare meals that cost dimes instead of dollars.
Unique to this book is the inclusion of nutritional information that lets dehydrator users know they're making nutritious, whole-foods based meals for themselves and their families. Whether you plan to preserve a bumper crop of in-season produce or simply test out this culinary skill, The Healthy Dehydrator Cookbook is the only modern and healthy guide to dehydrating and preserving foods for year-round enjoyment. Go ahead and plant another vegetable box-this book will help keep your bellies full and fortified long after its harvest.
- How to buy the right dehydrator or use natural methods of drying
- Tips on proper food preparation and storage
- Time-saving tips and tricks for dehydrator preparation and clean up
- Step-by-step instructions for safe and effective dehydration
- 150 classic and modern recipes for using dehydrated foods, from minestrone soup to Thai beef jerky
- Recipes for on-the-go backpacking, camping, and pet treats
- Prep, cook, and drying time estimates, plus nutritional information with every recipe