Book Title: Insight Guides City Guide Singapore (Travel Guide with Free eBook)
Author: Lonely Planet
Format: Paperback | 288 pages
Publication Date: 01 Feb 2017
All you need to inspire every step of your trip.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this Insight Guides book is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Singapore, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Marina Bay Sands, and hidden cultural gems like the restaurants in Chinatown.
* City Guide Singapore is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring the Night Safari, to discovering the Botanic Gardens
* In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on Singlish and religious tensions, all written by local experts
* Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all City Guides come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
* Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
* Outstanding orientation information will save you time while you explore
* Excellent Editor's Choice recommendations will make your trip more memorable
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.